Email Mary to Register
|Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org||450 Third Ave W.|
|General: 206-626-9191||Seattle, WA 98119|
|Travel Advisors site: https://www.goseabourn.com/|
|Consumer site: www.seabourn.com|
|Contact us online: https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/contact-us.html|
2021 Commission Schedule
|$0 – $204,999||12%|
|$205,000 – $299,999||13%|
|$300,000 – $499,999||14%|
|$500,000 – $649,999||15%|
|$650,000 and above||16%|
Commission Inquiries: Please contact your Sales Representative.
Each Travel Leaders Network agency will receive an at-source override commission on 2021 commissionable revenue based on such Travel Leaders Network agency’s 2019 year-end threshold revenue pursuant to the override tier structure set forth above.
For bookings made for future year sailings that are not paid in full, the commission noted will be 10%. The revenue for sailed voyages in a calendar year is calculated at year end to determine next year’s commission override percentage. Once this is done, the 10% commission on any pending bookings will revert to the proper earned commission override.
Cruise Contract, T&Cs and Bill of Rights
Book through CruisePRO, or Polar Online or call Seabourn Reservations at 800-929-9595.
Seabourn offers The Newest, Most Consistent in the Ultra-Luxury Market
Perfection at Sea
Seabourn’s fleet of intimate, all-suite ships will carry your guests smoothly and nimbly to the heart of great cities, to exclusive yacht harbors and secluded coves where larger ships cannot follow. Their generous proportions allow for enhanced amenities and features, as well as some of the highest ratios of space and crew per guest in the industry.
Seabourn has announced the launch of two new purpose-built Expedition Vessels; Seabourn Venture is scheduled to debut in December 2021, with the second vessel scheduled to launch in 2022. Details regarding the 202 & 2023 World Cruises, and Grand Voyages>>
Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, will name its first new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ship Seabourn Venture, paying tribute to the remote destinations visited by the brand’s highly successful expedition and Ventures by Seabourn excursion programs and the fascinating places yet to be explored in the future.
Seabourn Venture is scheduled to launch in December 2021, with a second yet-to-be-named sister ship slated to launch in 2022. Both ships will be designed and built for diverse environments to PC6 Polar Class standards and will include a plethora of modern hardware and technology that will extend the ships global deployment and capabilities.
Seabourn Differences + Expedition Differences
Seabourn All-inclusive Difference – to be used in Seabourn pieces where applicable
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture
Expedition All-Inclusive Difference – to be used in Seabourn pieces where you also feature the above brand differences:
- Purpose-built expedition ships, PC6 ice-strengthened hull, with advanced maneuvering technology for superior stability, safety and comfort
- World-class Expedition Team, delivering immersive experiences
- All veranda, all ocean-front suites luxuriously appointed
- Handcrafted itineraries developed for the expedition traveler to the most coveted and familiar remote destinations in the world
- Inclusive expedition experiences with Zodiacs, mountain and ebikes, scuba diving and snorkeling
- Optional expedition experiences with kayaks and custom-built, 6-guest submarines giving the option to extend your expedition further for greater ocean exploration**
- Open bridge policy*, hosted by members of the Expedition Team providing firsthand access to the ship’s command center and officers navigating your journey
- Meticulous and purposeful adventurers’ resort at sea designed for the luxury traveler with unique attributes and spaces to enhance your experience
*At the Captain’s discretion
** Optional programs, for additional charge
Why Book a Seabourn Journey?
Optional pre- or post-cruise land-based excursions, exploring many of the world’s most treasured sites that cannot be accessed on a single-day excursion from the ship.
- Our fully escorted options enable you to combine exceptional land and sea experiences seamlessly.
- Most Seabourn Journeys welcome between two and ten guests, guaranteeing you an intimate, personalized adventure in Seabourn style.
- Agent tour commission – 14%, this is in addition to the cruise commission.
- Quality hotel properties have been selected with most meals included.
Awards & Recognition:
At Seabourn, we have been fortunate to be consistently honored for our quality, service and value over the years, including the prestigious title of “World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” by the readers of both Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler magazines. Cruise Critic named Seabourn “Best for Luxury,” and numerous other publications have recognized our luxurious accommodations, extraordinary level of service, exceptional dining, and unrivaled spa facilities. We’re sincerely honored by this recognition, and we invite you to join us and experience The Seabourn Difference for yourself.
The following are just a few of the awards we have received:
- World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line – Travel + Leisure annual World’s Best Awards, 2015,2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2007.
- Best Small-Ship Cruise Line – Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2008
- Best line under 1000 berths – Travel Weekly, 2017
- Gold List for 25+ consecutive years – Condé Nast Traveler, 1994-2019
- Seabourn Academy: A great source of guidance on how to sell luxury cruising with various modules being added on a regular basis
- Seabourn Insider: Receive Seabourn’s Travel Advisor Newsletter for details on current product, promotions and news by signing up on www.SeabournTravelPros.com.
- Go Seabourn: Seabourn’s Advisor site, a great source of information for the industry.
Visit www.seabournbrochure.com/cruisecollection/ to order brochures.
Support for travel professionals will be provided by Key Account Seabourn Business Development Managers and the joint Holland America Line & Seabourn Business Development and Inside Sales team. Please email email@example.com to ascertain your specific agency sales contact.
Amenity Departure Dates – Yes
Culinary Collection – Yes
Distinctive Voyages – Yes